WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS WORK?
- Those interested in deep inner exploration, self discovery and spiritual awareness.
- As a wonderful adjunct to psychotherapy and other forms of inner work.
method of self care for helping professionals.
- Support the birth of the authentic self.
- Opening, accessing and unblocking creativity.
- If you are at a time where you feel "stuck" in your life.
- Work with different levels of trauma, physical, emotional, spiritual and/or physical.
- Expansion and exploration of consciousness.
- Feeling disconnected from your body.
- If you would like to connect with the breath in a deeper way, and discover the healing power of this natural tool to all of us.
- If you would like to re-charge spiritually and/or connect in a deeper way with your spiritual life and practice.
- If you would like to release stress.
- If you would like to break and transform deep unconscious patterns.
- If you have unresolved sessions and energy from the past from "psychedelic times".
- If you are dealing with grief and would like a space to process it.
- If you are connected to raw life energy, such as anger, ecstatic states, etc. and would like a safe & supportive space to express these.
- If you are dealing with issues of omission from childhood that feel difficult to access verbally.
- If you have found yourself and a point in your "talk therapy", where you feel "you need more", or "want to go deeper" and it is not happening... this work can be a wonderful adjunct.
- If you would like to develop a deeper level of connection to your intuition and trust in your inner wisdom / healing intelligence.
- If you want to work with psychosomatic health issues that are expressing in your body and would like to explore if there are additional psycho/emotional/spiritual causes.
- If you are looking for a larger map to understand your inner life and process.
- If you are wanting to explore and access mystical/ spiritual states.
- If you would like to release emotional or physical symptoms and unproductive behavior patterns, which may be negatively impacting your life and might be rooted in past events buried within our unconscious.
- If you are in the post-recovery stages of addiction and would like to explore "the next step".
- If you want to live a fuller, richer, more joyful life where you have a wider, deeper access to ALL OF WHO YOU ARE...
- AND YOU CAN ADD MORE TO THESE THAT WE MIGHT HAVE NOT INCLUDED...