"The art and practice of integration"
Online with an additional experiential weekend in person if you choose
July 8 - 10 or
Sept. 28 - Oct. 2
Thursday opening circle : 11:30 - 2 pm
Friday : 8 to 11 am & 12:30 pm to 3 pm
Saturday / Sunday : 8 am to 11 am / 12:30 to 3:30 pm
Cost : $555
$75 discount for Shift Summit participants
In this training we will explore :
- Diverse layers and parts to the integration process.
- Contribution of the Grof and Holotropic Breathwork theory
- and practice to the theme of integration.
- Contribution from indigenous practices to the
- current clinical frames.
- Expressive arts, altar and sacred space creation as well as mindfulness practices, as powerful allies to the integration process. Exploring practices and their application.
- Work nature, landscape, slowing down and contemplation.
- Lastly, we will also have times for community sharing and discussion related to this topic so we can create a shared tapestry of contribution and learning. There will be a combination of theory and practice, including a brief exploration with our breath.
- Modeling the practice of integration with tools and ideas for long term relationship to the internal experiences.
The Art and Practice of Expanded States of Consciousness Training
For those who participated in the Shift Summit you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can invoice the total feel with your discount. If getting a payment plan is supportive to you being able to attend please let me know.
Look forward to seeing you !
The art and practice of Integration of expanded states of consciousness
NTEGRATION is a vital component of Holotropic Breathwork practice, as well as any other work in expanded states of consciousness. We are often reminded that preparation, session & integration are all necessary components of any complete transformational experience. Exploration with Holotropic states has impact on the totality of our being and our lives on physical, mental, emotional, environmental and spiritual levels. Giving attention to INTEGRATION offers the potential to enrich our life experience by allowing us to digest, embody and apply to our daily lives the insights and lessons learned while doing in-depth exploratory work.
Stan and Christina Grof in "Holotropic Breathwork"
Integration Offerings :
- Individual sessions *
- Post-workshop conference call
- Bundles / packages tailored to your own
- individual process and needs
- Weekend residential
- 6 day residential module "The art and practice of integration"
Creative Integration: A practice I developed using diverse modalities, such as astrology, somatic awareness, ritual, expressive arts, Grof theoretical frame, and the natural world - according to what the process and client need.
"The art and practice of integration
6 day residential"
"I am so glad I did it as part of my training, as I feel I gained tremendously from it. I understand the benefits of paying attention to integration in ways I would
never have gotten otherwise.”
“I’ve not had a comfortable history with ‘creativity’ & ‘arts’. Mireya presented them as tools of integration in a very holotropic way, creating comfortable & safe set & settings, and gently guiding us through each practice. It was really beautiful and treated much like the breathwork itself, so that for me I could trust that it was all unfolding as I needed and I could appreciate the uniqueness & expression of each of us in the group. I left feeling I could do another week of exploring the practices even more deeply, and I realized how valuable the practice of integration could be
rather than the theory of it.”
“In the past I might have said that integrative practices were kind of common sense and I could list any number of them. But something about the way Mireya taught the module really deepened my relationship to the work and opened me to new ways of integrating it. Many others in the group shared that they also had been stretched in ways they did not anticipate and the very modalities they had been self-conscious about in the past, were about to become a mainstay in their practices of integration.
So…not only a furthering/integrating of their personal growth as the result of the module, but for those who go on to facilitate, it will translate to
their participants as well.”